- (1 lb) Ground Beef
- (1 Tablespoon) Olive Oil
- (1/4 teaspoon) Ground Ginger
- (3 cloves, minced) Garlic
- (1/4 cup) Soy Sauce (or coconut aminos)
- (1/3 cup) Brown Sugar (optional)
- (1 Tablespoon) Sesame oil
- (1/2 teaspoon) Red Pepper Flakes
- (to taste) Salt and Pepper
- (2, thinly sliced) Green Onions
- Rice, Quinoa or Cauli-rice
- Cook rice, quinoa or other item you will be putting the beef on.
- Heat oil in a large pan. Add the ground beef and garlic and brown completely. Drain if desired.
- Mix in ginger with the beef.
- In a bowl combine the brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- Add the mixture to the beef and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Simmer beef mixture until rice is done. Serve on top of rice and garnish with green onions.
*optional* Make a double batch of the sauce and toss with broccoli.