- Thaw and cook your cottage bacon on the stove or in the oven. Once done, set aside. (Pro-tip: make this ahead of time and keep in the fridge for the week)
- Split the bagel in half and pop it in the toaster - My favorite flavor is Cinnamon Raisin!
- Heat up a small pan and pop a blob of bacon grease or butter in the pan.
- Crack your eggs into a small dish then when the grease shimmers and ripples, or the butter is melty and bubbly, pop your eggs in the pan to cook.
- Once eggs are slightly cooked, pop the yolks, flip and scoop into a bagel sized shape - continue to cook.
- Once the bagel pops up out of the toaster, smear with cream cheese, place 1-2 slices of Cottage Bacon on top.
- When the eggs are done, transfer them to the bagel sandwich and put the bagel top on.
- If you're heading out on the road - wrap it in paper towels to catch any drippings.