- (2 Packages) Chicken Wings
- (1 stick) Butter
- (4 cloves) Garlic (Minced)
- (3/4 Cup) Parmesan (finely grated)
- (2 Tbsp) Parsely
- (1 tsp) Red Pepper Flakes
- Dipping Sauce (Blue Cheese, Ranch, Caesar, etc)
- Thaw wings ahead of time.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place a metal baking rack inside a large, rimmed metal baking sheet. (For easy clean up, line with aluminum foil)
- Rinse wings under cold water, then pat dry and lightly season with salt and pepper
- Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden brown (about 45-50 minutes)
- Make sauce: Stir together in a bowl the butter (melted), garlic, grated Parmesan, parsley, and red pepper flakes.
- Add wings and toss to completely coat. If you're prepping for a big party, transfer wings to a crockpot on the "warm setting". Set dipping sauces to the side. If you're feeling fancy, garnish your wings with extra Parmesan and parsley.
Favorite Testimonial: I love your wings! They actually have some meat on them! - Lori