(2 packages) Chicken Legs
(1/2 Tbsp) Ginger (Powdered)
(2 Tbsp) Olive Oil
(4 Tbsp) Soy Sauce (Use Tamari for GF Option)
(4 Tbsp) Local Honey
(2 tsp) Lemon Juice
(1/4 tsp) Black Pepper (Ground)
(A Pinch) Red Pepper Flakes
- Thaw chicken legs, rinse, then pat dry
- In a medium bowl whisk together the remaining ingredients
- Add Chicken Legs to the sauce, and stir until all the legs have been lightly coated. Let sit for at least 15 minutes, but marinade overnight for better results.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Place chicken in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet with metal baking rack. Line pan with aluminum for easier clean up.
- Bake uncovered for 45-50 min.
- If you're feeling fancy, garnish with chopped spring onions or slightly toasted sesame seeds.