- Combine sausage and ground beef, parsley, 1/2 cup parmesan, 1/2 T Italian seasoning and pinch of black pepper. Make golf ball sized balls
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet and brown meatballs on all sides
- Transfer meatballs to the slow cooker
- Add the sauce ingredients - Tomato sauce, stock, rest of Italian seasoning, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, 1/2 cup parmesan and parsley. Stir gently with the meatballs
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high 2-3 hours.
Serve as is, on a sandwich, on zucchini noodles, pasta, or rice!