(1 pkg) Kielbasa
(4) Stewing Carrots
(2 cups) Broccoli florets
(1 Tbsp) Basil
(to taste) Salt & Pepper
- Wash and thinly slice carrots and potatoes. Chop onions into medium sized chunks. If broccoli is fresh, chop into medium-small florets; If frozen, measure and set aside.
- Heat skillet with a small amount of oil. We use our leftover bacon grease.
- Once skillet is hot, add all veggies - Note: if broccoli is frozen, wait to add until after the potatoes are tender otherwise the broccoli will fall apart. Stir every once in a while to avoid sticking. Feel free to add a splash of water to steam ingredients.
- While veggies are steaming, slice Kielbasa into thick chunks and set aside.
- Once potatoes and carrots are tender, create a hole in the middle of your skillet and dump in Kielbasa chunks (and broccoli florets if frozen). Heat until slightly browned.
- Serve warm.