- (1 pkg) Lamb Chops
- (1) Large Eggs
- (3/4 cup) Milk or cream
- (1 1/2 Cups) Panko Crumbs
- Salt + Pepper
- Thaw chops, set aside. Pat dry, set aside.
- Mix 1 egg and milk or heavy cream in a small dish, mix salt, pepper and panko crumbs in another dish.
- Melt 4 tbsp butter in a pan over medium-high-ish heat.
- Dunk chops one by one in the egg/milk mixture, then coat heavily in panko crumbs on all sides.
- Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown. Before removing from the pan, test temperature. Internal temp should be 145 - 155°F.
- Remove from heat and place on paper towel to drain and cool.
We eat these chops with mint jelly / mint vinegar sauce or yogurt dill sauce. Sides often include a fresh salad, and some form of potatoes.