- (1 lb) Ground Pork Sausage
- (4 oz, diced) Mushrooms
- (2 Cloves) Garlic
- (2) Green Onions
- (2 TBSP) Soy Sauce
- (1 TBSP) Sesame Oil
- (1 Tablespoon fresh or 1 tsp ground) Ginger
- (1/4 tsp) Rice Vinegar
- (1/4 tsp) Pepper
- (36) Won Ton Wrappers
- (9oz) For Dough - Flour
- (1/2 cup) For Dough - Water
- (1/2 tsp) For Dough - Salt
- If you are making your own dumpling dough-
-Combine flour and salt. Add 1/2 cup water slowly while mixing it together. Roll into a ball and knead for 10 minutes until smooth. Put it in a bowl and cover tightly with cling wrap. Rest for 1 hr.
- Make your filling while you are waiting (see below)
- - After it has rested, separate the dough into 24 equal pieces
- Flour your working surface and keep the flour handy for when your dough gets gooey!
- - Take a piece and roll out a small circle around 3" thick.
To make the filling-
- - Dice the mushrooms finely and slice the green onions
- - Combine the sausage, mushrooms, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, rice vinegar and pepper.
- - Spoon approximately 1 TBS of the mixture into the center of each wrapper (depends how big you made your wrappers). Fold the dough over to create a half moon shape and pinch the edges to seal.
- - Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add potstickers in a single layer and cook until golden about 2-3 minutes per side. Make sure they are cooked through to at least 140*