(1) Dozen Large Eggs
(1/4ish cup) Mayonaise
(2 Tbsp) Stone Ground Mustard
(1/2) Onion - Finely Chopped
(1/2 to 1 Tbsp) Coarse Cut Horseradish
(A "dash") Salt
(For sprinkling) Paprika
- Hard boil 12 eggs. Peel, slice in half, and pop the yolks into a medium mixing bowl. Set the whites to the side.
- Mash up the yolks with the back of a fork until the chunks are small and pebble-sized.
- Add Mayonnaise, and whip until thick and smooth.
- Add Mustard, finely chopped onion, coarse cut horseradish, and a dash of salt. Stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Fill the egg whites with scoops of your yolk mixture so they're over full, placing each filled egg on your serving plate.
- Once all the eggs are filled and plated, sprinkle paprika over them for garnish and smokey spice finish.