Need some comfort food for breakfast? Look no further than this savory meal!
Prep Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Servings: 4 adults
- (1 Lbs) Ground Pork Sausage
- (2 1/2 Cups) Whole Milk or Heavy Cream
- (1 Tbsp) Flour
- (To Taste) Salt and Pepper
- In your favorite cast iron skillet or dutch oven, brown sausage over medium heat.
- Once the sausage is browned, move the sausage off to one side and pour heavy cream or whole milk into the bottom of the pan. Stir gently and scrape sausage bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Once bubbling, add in flour and whisk until the gravy begins to thicken.
- Salt and pepper to taste.