- (1) package of Chicken Legs, thawed
- 6 cups of water
- 2 Tbsp vinegar (white vinegar or raw apple cider vinegar or lemon juice)
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1 Tbsp Herbes de Provenance OR 1 tsp thyme, parsley, rosemary, 1/2 tsp sage
- 1 tsp black pepper, and maybe a pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 Onion diced
- 4 celery sticks, cut to 1/4 inch
- 5 stewing carrots, peeled and cut to 1/4 inch
Put all the ingredients in your pressure pot, then follow the instructions on your pressure pot to make the soup. Once it has gone through its cycle, pull out the chicken legs, strip off the meat leaving the bone and skin set aside. Once all your meat is pulled, dice it or shred it into bite size pieces then place it in the pot again.
Best served with a side of biscuits, or buttered toast. If you're feeling fancy, you can make dumplings but I tend to be to tired for that.