A low carb way to enjoy Chinese takeout!
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Servings: 2-4 adults
- (1 Bag) Coleslaw Mix
- (5 cloves, minced) Garlic
- (1/2 teaspoon) Ground Ginger
- (1/4-1/2 cup) Soy Sauce
- (garnish) Green Onion
- (1 LB) Ground Pork Sausage
- Brown the sausage in a large skillet.
- While the sausage is browning, combine garlic, soy sauce* and ginger in small bowl. *Start with 1/4 cup. If too dry or you want it saltier, add more.
- Pour mixture into skillet, add coleslaw mix (or shredded cabbage) and stir, continuing to cook for about 5 minutes until the cabbage is wilted but crunchy.
- Top with green onion.
*optional* Serve with crunchy wonton strips
There are no comments for this article. Be the first one to leave a message!