This teriyaki sauce would be great for stir fry as well! For another idea, you can use the teriyaki sauce basting quarters on the grill too.
- (1 package / 4 Quarters) 1/4 Chicken
- (1 Cup) Water
- (1/2 cup) Apple Cider Vinegar
- (1/2 Cup) Soy Sauce
- (3/4 Cup) Brown Sugar
- (3 Tbs) Cornstarch
- (3 tsp) Minced Garlic
- (To season chicken) Garlic Powder, Salt & Pepper
- (For Garnish) Sesame Seeds & Green Onions
To Make the Sauce:
1.Add the cider vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, salt and pepper to a sauce pan and bring to a boil. After boiling, add the water and corn starch.
2. Cook until the sauce and thickened, stirring often.
For the chicken:
Preheat oven to 425* Season the chicken with salt, pepper and garlic powder, brush with olive oil.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the chicken on the sheet.
3. Bake each side for 20-25 minutes, basting with the sauce every 10 minutes.
4. Serve with extra sauce if you prefer.